All of the required and optional forms for Illinois Youth & Government are available for below for online completion. Some forms require a signature, so they are available to complete, print and sign.
The forms below have been updated for the 2017-18 program year.
All students need to complete the first two forms below.
- D1 – Delegate Registration – All students complete this form online.
- D2 – Student Code of Conduct, Medical and Photo Release – All students complete this form and print out. Student and parent/guardian sign both pages and return to advisor.
The following forms are optional for students. See the descriptions below.
- D3 – Major Candidate, Chaplain, Committee Chair and Newspaper Editor Application – Only those declaring for a the listed offices need to complete this online form.
- D-3a – Major Office Financial Disclosure Form – This form should be completed by all final candidates for major offices.
- D4 – Declaration of Candidacy for Administrative Office and Bill Flow Clerk – Only those declaring for the listed offices need to complete this form. Form should be filled out, signed and returned to advisor.
- D5 – Application for Staff Positions – Application is for Staff positions for the Governor, Chief Justice, Lt. Governor, and Secretary of State. Form should be filled out online. See form for position requirements.
- D6 – Bill Title Form – This form only needs to be filled out by legislators – only one per bill group. This form should be filled out online.
- D7 – Financial Assistance Application – This form only needs to be completed by a parent that is requesting financial assistance for a student in the program.
- D8 – Lobbyist Assistant Director Application – Only those declaring for Lobbyist Assistant Director need to complete. Form should be filled out, signed and returned to your advisor.
- Bill Template – Each bill group should use this to format their bill.
- Bill Brief Template – Each bill group should use this to format their bill brief.
- Lobbyist Legislative Agenda Template – Each lobbyist should use this to format their legislative agenda.
- Lobbyist Organization Research Worksheet – Each lobbyist should use this for their organization research to bring to Pre-Leg 1.
- Special Committee Bill Template – Lobbyists that write a special committee bill should use this template.
- Special Committee Resolution Template – Lobbyists can use this template for a special committee resolution.
- Legislative Assistant Forum Proposal Template – Legislative assistants use this template for their forum proposals.
All adult participants and advisors should complete the first two forms below. Only delegations with judicial participants need to complete form A5.
- A1 – Adult / Advisor Registration – All adult participants / advisors complete this form online.
- A2 – Advisor-Adult Code of Conduct and Releases – All adult participants / advisors complete this form and print out. Sign both pages and return to head advisor.
- A5 – Judicial Team Registration – Each delegation with judicial participants should fill out this form online.
- A7 – College Staff Registration – Fill out this online form to apply as a College Staff participant. All applications should also fill out and return the College Staff Code of Conduct and Releases.
Everyone attending, regardless of the amount of time you are with us, must register. Guests/Observers will receive a name tag in Springfield, on the back of which will be rules by which all Guests/Observers must abide and agree to while in the Capitol.