Lobbyists receive detailed training at Pre-Leg 1 & 2,. The following materials can help answer any questions and get you started
- Lobbyist Handbook – Everything you ever wanted to know about being a lobbyist
- Lobbyist Legislative Agenda Template – Download and use this form to ensure that your legislative agenda is in the correct format. Lobbyists should bring 20 copies of your Agenda to Pre-Leg 2.
- Lobbyist Organization Research Worksheet – Each lobbyist should use this for their organization research. Lobbyists need to bring these worksheets to Pre-Leg 1.
- Special Committee Bill Template & Resolution Template – Download and use this form to prepare a bill or resolution for special committees at the Springfield Assembly. Special Committee Bills or Resolutions can be submitted by January 30, 2020 (for publication in the billbook), or prepared at Assembly.
- Lobbyist Slip – Download and use this form to prepare at least 5 Lobbyist Slips to turn in for committees as soon as you get to Springfield. A list of bills sorted by legislature (Blue, Gray, or Orange) will be posted and you will be informed of which one you are assigned to January 16.
- Lobbyist Activity Worksheet – Download and print out a few of these forms before coming to Springfield to have ready in case you need a copy before the Lobbyist meeting Friday in Springfield. You will also receive copies of this form in Springfield.