All of the required and optional forms for Illinois Youth & Government are available below for online completion.
All students need to complete the Delegate Registration, which includes the Student Code of Conduct, Photo Release, Medical Consent and Virtual Code of Conduct.
All students complete this form online. The Registration also includes the Student Code of Conduct, Photo Release, Medical Consent and Virtual Code of Conduct. All students will agree to abide by these Codes which are considered signed as soon as Registration is submitted.
Payment of Fees – Click here to pay fees online and to get more information about fees and payment options.
The following forms are optional for students. See the descriptions below.
- Candidate Applications – Only those that would like to declare or apply for an office or leadership position need to fill out an application. See under Leadership Opportunities for responsibilities for each office.
- Legislators – Complete this Application for 2023 Presiding Officer, 2023 Committee Chair, 2023 Devotion Leader, 2024 Governor, 2024 Lt. Governor, 2024 Secretary of State
- Legislative Assistants – Complete this Application for Secretary of the Senate, Clerk of the House, Sgt-at-Arms of the Senate, Sgt-At-Arms of the House, Governor’s Personal Aides
- Lobbyists – Complete this Application for Executive Director of Lobbyists or Assistant Director of Lobbyists
- Judicial – Juniors interested in running for 2024 Chief Justice complete this Application
- Newspaper – Complete this Application if interested in being considered for Editor in Chief
- Major Office Financial Disclosure Form – This form should be completed by all final candidates for major offices who are elected to run at Assembly. The form is due at Thursday Leadership Training.
- Financial Assistance Application – This form only needs to be completed by a parent that is requesting financial scholarship for a student in the program. Please download, complete and send in to the Youth and Government office via email or regular mail. Instructions and the information needed is included with the application.